How to run a combination of Google Voice, Trapcall, and your Carrier’s voicemail at the same time.
You can use a combination of Google Voice number and voicemail, your carrier number and voicemail, and Trapcall to have ultimate power and control over your phone.
- All calls which you hang up on are unmasked.
- All Google Voice calls go to Google Voicemail unless you hang up.
- All carrier calls go to carrier voicemail.
- It is impossible to unmask calls to Google Voice with trapcall so Google Voice should be used as the line that won’t get blocked calls. For me this is the business line.
- Go to your dialer and dial ##004#, this will clear all conditional call forwards.
- Set forwarding as busy to Trapcall. *67*12062992100#
- Keep other stuff default
- Use application Root Call Blocker to reject all Private & Withheld Numbers – this will ensure your phone call does not ring and you the call unmasked as soon as possible.
- Use trapcall app if your phone is not rooted to auto reject unknown calls.
- Read this for a better understanding of call forwarding.